Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn (6-Pack)
- Price is for 6 skeins of Patons Silk Bamboo Yarn Ivory 244085-85008 (UPC 057355306653) for a total of 612 yards/10.8oz (559 meters/390gr) knitting yarn
- Made from 70% bamboo, 30% silk
- Medium Weight #4; also referred to as Aran, Worsted or Afghan weight knitting yarn
- Gauge is 4"=22 stitches on size 6 needles; suggested crochet hook is G6
- Same dyelot for all skeins in bag; hand wash and lay flat to dry
Details: PATONS-Silk Bamboo Yarn. This yarn is a luxurious blend of silk and bamboo for a marvelous drape, supple softness and an elegant sheen. The colors are vivid and on-trend. This yarn knits and crochets beautifully: stitched slide effortlessly. Weight category: 3, 70% Bamboo/30% Silk, 1.8oz/65g, 102yds/93m. Gauge 22sts x 28r = 4in/10cm on size 6/4mm knitting needles and G6/4mm crochet hook. Care: hand wash, dry flat, do not bleach, do not iron, do not dry clean. Imported.