Patons Kroy Socks Yarn
- Weight category/gauche: 1 Super Fine
- Knitting Gauge: 32 sts and 40 rows with a 2.75 mm (U.S. 2) knitting needles
- Crochet Gauge: 22 sc and 24 rows with a 3.25 mm (U.S. D/3) crochet hook
- Content: 75% Washable Wool/ 25% Nylon
- Ball Size: 50g, 1.75 oz, 152 meters / 166 yards
- Care: machine wash tumble dry do not bleach do not iron do not dry clean
- Patons Kroy Socks is a 4-ply superfine wool blend yarn that’s perfect for socks, gloves, and fine garments.
Details: The wool and nylon combination allows for washability and durability and the wool content wicks moisture away from the skin. Weight category: 1; 75-Percent Washable Wool/25-Percent Nylon; 166yd/152m. Suggested knitting needles: 3/3.25mm; crochet hook: D3/3.25. Care: machine wash; tumble dry; do not bleach; do not iron; do not dry clean. Imported.