Patons Alpaca Blend Yarn
- Ball Size: 100g/3.5oz, 142 m/155 yds., Gauge 5 Bulky
- Knitting Gauge: 15 sts and 20 r with a 6 mm knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 11 sc and12 r with a 6 mm crochet hook
- Use for: Knit and crochet garments, accessories, and home decor projects
- Content: 60% Acrylic 22% Wool 10% Nylon 8% Alpaca, the blend of natural fibers with acrylic and nylon makes this yarn a durable and economical choice, without giving up the softness of alpaca and wool!
Details: Patons Alpaca Blend is a soft roving yarn that comes in a vibrant and rich shade range that includes pastels, jewel tones and neutrals. The blend of natural fibers with acrylic and nylon makes this yarn a durable and economical choice, without giving up the softness of alpaca and wool! Try out one of our many beautiful knit and crochet patterns with this warm yarn and watch the natural halo create stunning garments that you'll love to wear feeling like a 100 wool fiber with the benefits of an acrylic yarn. This chunky alpaca wool yarn is ideal for either baby projects or adult projects. Knitting and Crocheting projects will fly by with this gauge 5 yarn. Ideal for cozy projects like sweaters, scarfs, cowls, hats, mittens, gloves and more. Keep your projects looking beautiful by handwashing them, and each piece made in Patons Alpaca Blend will become an heirloom!