Frontier Co-op Olive Leaf Whole, Certified Organic, Kosher | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Olea europaea L.
Brand: Frontier Co-op
- HIGH-QUALITY OLIVE LEAVES – Frontier Co-op Organic Olive Leaves come from olive trees (Olea europaea) that are native to the Mediterranean region. These are a great addition to many dishes and teas.
- VERSATILE TEA USES – The olive leaf delivers a bitter taste and is often combined with peppermint and ginger to deliver a tea with a robust, luscious flavor and aroma. It can also be used solely by itself to make hot tea.
- 1-POUND BULK SUPPLY – You will not need to use olive leaves very often or in large quantities. A single purchase will likely last you many months. They taste similar to an olive fruit but with a bitter aftertaste, and each leaf is quite potent.
- ALL-NATURAL – Frontier Co-op olive leaves are sourced directly from Spain and are 100% organic, kosher certified, and non-irradiated. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of growing or manufacturing.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
Release Date: 16-07-2015
Details: Frontier Co-op Whole Olive Leaves (Olea europaea) are 100% organic, Kosher certified, and non-irradiated. We source our olive leaves directly from Spain. When you purchase our organic olive leaves, you’re getting a whole pound of them at once. Since you will only need one or two leaves at a time, this should last for months. Best Uses: Olive leaf hot tea, blended hot teas FEATURES 1 pound bulk bag (16 ounces) Organic certified, Kosher certified, non-irradiated High-quality, whole dried olive leaves 100% caffeine-free Botanical name: Olea europaea
Item Condition: New